Half dome mirrors are ideal for broad view observation providing over 180 degrees of vision. There are 2 versions available; this version (acrylic) is for all general purpose applications and for indoor use only.
- Suitable for all indoor applications where a 180° vision is required. (T Intersection)
- General office situations for corridors and reception areas
- Ideal for busy hospitals corridors to avoid collisions and waiting room observation etc.
- Indoor Warehouse or Industrial applications such as general forklift areas and where pallet racks end in a T intersection
- Child Care Centres for supervision of children in bathrooms, toilets, change rooms etc (DHS Compliant)
- Light weight design - mount to any suitable wall solid or cavity
- Mirror face manufactured from 2mm 'optical grade' acrylic
- Install to walls or pallet racks (not suitable for ceiling mounting)
- Dome Capped Screws supplied for fixing directly to the wall.