Outdoor Half Dome Convex Mirrors are designed to view slow moving vehicles at T-Intersection driveways, to check left and right before proceeding. Ideal for loading areas with forklifts exiting buildings to check for other vehicles and pedestrians. These mirrors are weather proof and include a vinyl celuka back, lid and outdoor adjustable bracket.
Note: These mirrors have a much deeper curve and therefore, reflect a smaller image, so should only be used for slow moving traffic at distances up to 12m.
- Outdoor applications for moderate weather and exposure.
- Outdoor situations which required a 180 degree viewing angle (left and right).
- Shared Driveways with T-Intersections.
- Childcare playgrounds
- Building entranceways and exits.
- Loading bays and distribution centres.
- Five Year Warranty against faulty workmanship and materials
- All weather sealed mirror
- Wall fitting standard or 60mm and 75mm U-Bolt Kit
- Fully framed mirror with 10mm Celuka rot-proof frame
- Mirror face manufactured from 2mm 'optical grade' acrylic
- Zinc Plated Steel Fittings
- Super Strong J-Bracket fitting provides superior adjustment and rigidity
- (4 hole) mounting - suitable for fixing to flat surfaces (use optional U-Bolt kit for pole mounting)
- Easy installation - low maintenance