Black nitrile dip with sand finish absorbs liquids and oils for improved grip when handling oily or greasy parts.
Delivering dexterity, durability and grip the Arax® Wet Grip offers the highest level of Cut, Abrasion and Tear resistance in accordance with EN 388 and Australian Standards. If you want a cut resistant glove that performs well across a variety of conditions, the Arax® Wet Grip is your best pick! Best-matched to medium to heavy industries such as automotive and construction applications.
- Arax® Knit Technology with ISO 13997 Cut D Protection
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 2 Puncture Resistance
- Black Nitrile Sand Dip for superior grip in wet, greasy conditions
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- Approvals: EN 388:2016 4X42D / EN 407 X1XXXX
Click here to view product PDF