Pack of 10. Pack of 100 available here
Audit tag security seals readily identify when a spill kit has been accessed or used and help prevent unauthorised access.
- Prevent personnel partly using absorbents and spill kit components, or stop wheelie bins being used as rubbish receptacles.
- Ensure all spill kit access is monitored and highly visible – simply break the tag to access the kit’s contents in the event of a spill.
- Security seals lock the wheelie bin lid to the wheelie bin body.
Audit tags are made from polyethylene – blue.
- Each audit tag security seal has a unique serial number for audit recording if required.
- Audit tags designed to suit 240 litre and 120 litre wheelie bins.
Audit tags which are made to suit wheelie bin spill kits provide a quick response to reacting to an emergency spill and to cater to a variety of liquids. The three types of spill kits are:
- General Purpose – used to soak up coolant, degreaser, paint, blood, bodily fluids, oils and fuels as well as mild acids, bases and water-based chemicals.
- Oil and fuel – used to soak up hydrocarbon-based liquids whilst repelling water.
- Hazchem – used to soak up virtually all chemicals, aggressive acids and bases (alkalis), paint, solvents, oils, fuels, coolants, degreasers, herbicides and pesticides.