20 litre biohazard spill kits are ideal for unknown small spills and is ideal for hospitals, service stations, shopping centres, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories – any public area.
Biohazard spill kits are designed for spills of bodily fluids, along with any small spills of unknown liquids. This biohazard spill kit includes an encapsulating powder that turns the spill into a solidified mass when mixed with water. This then enables the responder to quickly and easily retrieve the spill and dispose of accordingly.
Reduce workplace and public risks by rapidly cleaning up bodily fluids and other unknown spills.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Use plastic scoop and pan to lift and place into disposal bag.
- Sanitising liquid is used to sanitise and clean up the spill area. The sanitising liquid also helps to reduce any unpleasant smells.
- Clean up and safety accessories are included in this spill kit. Items such as a face mask, apron, latex gloves and a disposal bags labelled ‘infectious waste’ are supplied.
- The biohazard spill kit includes clear label and spill kit operating instructions.
- This biohazard spill kit is supplied in a 20 litre white plastic pail with resealable lid.
- 1 x Encapsulating powder 5kg
- 1 x Aussan organic sanitiser concentrate 50mL
- 1 x Plastic scoop and scraper Small
- 1 x Face mask
- 1 x Apron – disposable
- 1 x Nitrile gloves
- 10 x Fabric moist wipes
- 4 x Infectious waste bags