This 30L parts tray has extra depth to make it an ideal all-rounder for small containers, along with any other tools or equipment used in the workplace. This tray is also useful for lining safety cabinet shelves, cupboards or to contain oily rags, cans and bottles.
Its resistant polypropylene construction makes this drip storage is an ideal collection unit for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
- The 12cm height makes this drip tray ideal for holding small bottles, cans and parts.
- The deep return rim provides added rigidity.
- Great for automotive workshops and other industrial worksites.
- Ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene construction.
- This drip tray is easy to clean and reuse.
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.