This battery acid spill kit is ideal for vehicles, auto workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants – wherever lead batteries are stored, used or handled.
Small battery acid spill kit for minor emergencies.
Includes acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
Global acid neutraliser is supplied in a handy shaker bottle.
This white, free-flowing powder has a pH of 10.7 (1% solution) and is ideal for placing on and around a spill to neutralise and absorb the spill so that it can be swept up and recovered.
Spill kit includes ten hazchem absorbent pads for wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Hazchem absorbents are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
- Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
Battery acid spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- This spill kit is supplied in a 20 litre white pail with snap-on lid.
- 1x Global acid neutraliser 6kg
- 10x Hazchem absorbent pads 28cm x 32cm
- 2x Disposal bag labelled 100 micron polyethylene
- 1x Nitrile gloves Size 10
- 1x Dustpan and brush set 6kg
- 1x Safety glasses One size
- 1x Spill kit instructions A4 laminated
- 1x Spill kit labels Self-adhesive