The LINQ Tetha T Bar and V Bar temporary anchor plates are engineered for extreme workplace situations.
Boasting a minimum breaking strength of 22kN, the range has been developed to be a durable and efficient temporary roof line anchor system. (It is important to ensure that the structure to which any LINQ Tetha anchor plate is installed, has sufficient strength (refer to ASNZS 1891.4) to sustain the applied load.)
- An affordable temporary and reusable alternative to installation of a permanent purlin style anchor
- Compact design and lightweight materials provide a tried and tested safety solution
- Rated for up to a 140kg user
- Can withstand fall arrest forces up to 22kN (It is important to ensure that the structure to which any LINQ Tetha anchor plate is installed, has sufficient strength (refer to ASNZS 1891.4) to sustain the applied load)
- The Tetha T-Bar has an easy to use double tie off L-screw and wing nut applicator that clips onto the roof edge (for suitable profiles only)
- Can be used as a temporary anchor point in applications along a roof line where no permanent anchor point exists.
- Quick installation and removal. (Installation should always be conducted by a competent person as described in ASNZS 1891.4)
Click here for product PDF
Conforms to ASNZS 1891.4 requirements
Tested to ASNZS 5532:2013 (NOTE the ultimate strength is directly related to the strength of the structure to which the LINQ Tetha anchor plate is installed, it is prudent practice to ensure that structure strength meets criteria and in assessing this it is recommended that the opinion of a qualified person (e.g. a structural engineer) is obtained.
48 hours Corrosion test PASSED (ISO 9227:1990 – is a 24 hour saline salt spray test 5% concentration). LINQ conducts testing over a 48 hour period.
- High Strength Alloy Steel
- Ultimate Breaking Strength: 22 kN (Min.)
- ZINC galvanized plated; over coated with Orange Electrophoresis plating for
- Double corrosion resistance
Vital Test Compliance
- Static Strength: 22 kN for 3 minutes (Ultimate Breaking test approx. 28kN)
- Dynamic Performance: Maximum breaking force does not exceed 6kN in the line when tested on a free falling mass of 100 kgs with the use of LINQ shock absorber pack.