Safely store up to 12 aerosol spray cans in this heavy duty, powder-coated steel aerosol storage cage.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol storage cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre – can be bench-mounted.
- Suitable for storage of up to 12 aerosol cans (65mm diameter).
- Wide open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lugs (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All aerosol can cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
- 50cm x 26cm x 40cm (LxDxH)
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as a Class 2 Dangerous Good in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.