Store 250 litres of flammable substances in this heavy duty, Class 3 flammable liquids storage cabinet. The lowline, extra deep cabinet provides an alternative sized cabinet for storing flammable substances.
- Isolate flammable liquids within a cabinet to prevent ignition.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all flammable liquids together and away from non-compatible products.
- This flammable liquids storage cabinet has been designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf.
- Storage is above the sump not in it – features an integral spill containment sump with drain and suspended perforated floor.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Two self closing doors with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Adjustable levelling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Doors feature stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy grounding if required.
- Flammable safety cabinet includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS1940-2017 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
Please note: This is a heavy item and is available only for store pickup or local delivery - Please contact us if you require a freight quote for anywhere out of our local delivery area.