Spill kit type: Coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids - all liquids.
Application:Indoor, outdoor - wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. Best suited to locations where smaller quantities of non-aggressive liquids may be spilled.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 115 litres
- Locate this spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin.
- 2 x General purpose absorbent mini boom 1.2m x 75mm (MSB1.2)
- 1 x General purpose absorbent boom 2.4m x 75cm (MSB2.4)
- 25 x General purpose absorbent pads 45cm x 45cm (MGP)
- 2 x Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent floorsweep 50 litre bag (BSB50L)
- 3 x Disposal bag - labelled (DB)
- 1 x PVC gloves 450mm (PVCG450)
- 1 x Audit tag (AT)
Please note: This is a heavy item and is available only for store pickup or local delivery - Please contact us if you require a freight quote for anywhere out of our local delivery area.