Spill Kit type: Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Application: Unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs & truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 53 litres
- Great all-round slim spill kit designed to fit tight spaces in a vehicle cab.
- Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes labeled bag, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
- 2 x EnvirosorbTM poly boom - 2.4m x 75mm (EMB2.4)
- 2 x EnvirosorbTM pillows - 34cm x 22cm (EP)
- 12 x EnvirosorbTM pads - 45cm x 45cm (MBBP)
- 1 x Global Peat - 6 litre (PMPB6)
- 2 x Disposal Bag - 100 micron polyethylene (DB)
- 1 x Carry Bag, yellow - Small (SKBS)
- 1 x Spill Kit label - Self adhesive PVC
- 1 x Operating Instructions - A4, laminated (SKI)
- 1 x PVC gloves - 450mm (PVCG)
Please note: This is a heavy item and is available only for store pickup or local delivery - Please contact us if you require a freight quote for anywhere out of our local delivery area.