We're excited to showcase the new Kask HP Plus helmet. A high-tech helmet, specifically designed for work-at-heights and professional rescue applications, it is the only helmet certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1801:1997 Occupational Protective Helmets.
It has 10 air intake valves to keep you cool, and anti-intrusion grilles to deflect debris, water, and chemicals from entering in. A quick fit dial for size adjustment, attachable to harness, and a lamp holder system which is compatible with all current styles of headlamp elastic bands.
The NEW KASK HP Plus is a high-tech helmet designed for professional rescue and working-at-height applications and is particularly suited for:
- Emergency rescue
- Rope access technicians
- Specialists working at height
A lightweight, compact and feature-rich helmet, the new HP Plus AS is certified to AS/NZS1801 Occupational Protective Helmets and available standard in white, yellow and red.
- Lightweight – 500 g excluding visor and ear defenders
- Multi-direction adjustments for best fit, user comfort and safety
- 10 air intake valves are protected with aluminium anti-intrusion grilles which act as one-way membranes to deflect debris, water and chemicals from entering the helmet
- Internal channels for best ventilation, keeping the head cool
- Moisture wicking, removable, washable internal padding
- Polygiene® technology inhibits bacteria growth
- Stowable internal head harness/adjuster allows multiple helmet stacking without damage
- External lamp clip system is compatible with all current style headlamp elastic bands
- Optional accessories include full face visors, half visors and bayonet style ear defenders
We're proud to be a part of the Ferno Distribution Network. Ferno Australia is a manufacturer and wholesaler with a portfolio of over 10,000 specialty products catering to the ambulance, emergency medicine, rescue and height safety sectors.